Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable In Serious Oklahoma Auto Accident Claims
When negligent drivers cause accidents that lead to severe injuries to innocent people, victims have the right to be fully compensated for their medical care, loss of income, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, and other considerations. Even if you may have been partially at fault for the accident, you may still be entitled to partial compensation for your losses.
These are complex cases, and insurance companies will do whatever they can to minimize the amount of money you receive for your injuries. In fact, they consider it a victory when they are able to place the blame on you and avoid paying you anything. The assistance of an experienced Oklahoma City auto accident injury attorney will help to ensure that your claim is taken seriously and that you are treated fairly.
Skillful Representation In All Types Of Auto Accident Claims
Our entire practice is dedicated to helping injury victims. Our founding attorney, Mark Litton, has been practicing law in Oklahoma for nearly 30 years. His complete understanding of the law allows him to quickly develop an effective plan of action for your claim. You will not find a more committed advocate who will fight harder to see that you receive the maximum level of compensation for your injuries and losses.
We are prepared to represent you in any type of auto accident claim, including:
- Car accidents: Including rear-end and head-on collisions, interstate accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents, among others.
- Motorcycle accidents: We understand the dangers motorcycle riders face on the road and the injuries they can suffer in the event of an accident.
- Truck accidents: We investigate drivers, trucking companies, equipment manufacturers and other factors to determine how your accident occurred and who was responsible.
- Distracted driving accidents: We hold distracted drivers accountable for the harm they cause to innocent victims and seek maximum compensation on their behalf.
- Fatal auto accidents: If your loved one was killed in an auto accident that was the fault of another driver, we can help you seek compensation through a wrongful death claim.
Discuss Your Auto Accident Claim With A Lawyer | Call For A Free Consultation
We work hard to get you the best possible result in the shortest possible amount of time. Our goal is always to see that all your current and future needs are fully accommodated. Contact our Oklahoma City office today to schedule a free initial consultation. You can reach us by phone at 405-896-9724 or contact us via email to arrange an appointment.