Providing Comprehensive Representation To Oklahoma Injury Victims For Nearly 30 Years
In any legal action involving an injury, the attorney you choose to handle your claim is extremely important. You want to be sure that your attorney has the knowledge, the skill and the commitment to secure the best available result. There are too many lawyers who will recommend accepting the insurance company’s first settlement offer before they even know the full extent of your injuries.
At Litton Law Firm in Oklahoma City, we work hard to see that every settlement we negotiate fully accommodates all of your current and future needs. We provide complete representation for all types of workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. We have a complete understanding of the law and your rights. You can rely on us to pursue every available option in an effort to secure full and fair compensation on your behalf.
Our Oklahoma City Workers’ Compensation And Personal Injury Practice
We don’t dabble in the business of helping Oklahoma injury victims. This is all we do. With nearly 30 years of experience behind us, our entire practice is focused on making sure the rights of injury victims are protected and that their needs are cared for. Our extensive experience, knowledge and skill serve our clients extremely well in these pursuits.
We represent clients in all types of injury claims, including:
- Car accidents: If you have been injured in an car accident that occurred because of another driver’s negligence, we will seek maximum compensation for all your losses.
- Workers’ compensation: We represent injured workers’ at every stage of the process, from the filing of the initial claim for benefits through the appeal of a denied claim, if necessary.
- Social Security Disability: If you have suffered an injury that makes it impossible for you return to work, we can help you seek the benefits you are entitled to receive under federal law.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one was killed in an accident that he or she did not cause, we can help you seek compensation for the losses your family has suffered as a result.
- Dangerous products: When manufacturers and distributors send defective products to market, they can and should be held accountable for the harm suffered by injured consumers. We handle cases involving all types of automotive, household and pharmaceutical products.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: We hold negligent property owners accountable when unattended hazards lead to serious injuries. We conduct thorough investigations so that we can present the most compelling possible case in support of your claim for damages.
- Burn injuries: Burns can be among the most painful injuries a victim can suffer, and some may require a lifetime of care. We take the time to fully understand the impact your injuries will have and seek full compensation to accommodate your needs.
- Brain injuries: Brain injuries can happen in many different kinds of accidents, and victims can suffer a variety of long-term effects as a result. We determine the care you will need throughout your life and seek the compensation necessary to fulfill your needs.
Auto accidents are complex cases, and insurance companies will do whatever they can to minimize the amount of money you receive for your injuries. In fact, they consider it a victory when they are able to place the blame on you and avoid paying you anything. The assistance of an experienced Oklahoma City auto accident attorney will help to ensure that your claim is taken seriously and that you are treated fairly.
We Are Ready To Help With Your Injury Claim | Contact Us Today
You owe it to yourself and those who rely on you to do everything you can in pursuit of the best possible outcome available for your case. We offer a free initial consultation in every case, so it won’t cost you anything to get your questions answered. You can reach us by phone at 405-896-9724 or contact us via email to arrange an appointment.